Saturday, April 22, 2006

HMMMMMMMMMMM......wad a day.....

first thing i would like to express my undying hate for "my father"....
he is a plain fucker!who is so damn bloody lame and he think he is so god damn smart when he actually talks thru his butthole!

ok nextttttttttttt......

when to tanjong katong complex with my mum,the asshole,my sister,busu and my cousin (only one little brat)..went to shop for a nice formal top for my older cousin in malaysia's wedding next weekend! both sat and sun...i'm getting real moody this days,menses coming i thing......ok so after going there and got a top thats pink and black..than took a cab to tamp..left my parents than went to eat fish and chips with my sister than she went to bernard her darling house to dye hair than i went to meet my dearest back in paris....

so met my angel and so went to downtown east after smoking like hell letting of steam...i would skip the detail of parents vs 2 sisters! went to mcdonalds and sat with my love than he ate mc since i ate already.than we had a heart to heart talk..it was so so so so nice...we talked about the whole 5 years and it was so sweet and mushy.But the bond between us just grew...and i just love and appreciate him more...He is the best out of all my previous boyfriends... others wud just go for the boops first than the talk !WTF! so it was something very sentimental and touchy ..i never felt like this before...

Well thats one true love..and we had feelings from 5 years ago but for the first 4 years when i had a stead he was single and when i was single he had someone else...never will 19 november 2005 happen again..we stead exactly at midnight live...so sweet how he ask and god he was so nervous and serious i felt like laughing.NO I'M NOT THAT MEAN.well when he waited for his answer all i did was kiss him and said "does that answer your question"...AND i could have sworn i slept smiling cause my cheeks and jaws were so cramped up hahaha.But because i knew him that long going in a relationship was a breeze,smooth..there was always a silent understanding and every problem is easily talked out.good friends than a good relationship.It's a dream come true.

but no relationship is perfect.like your body to keep in shape you got to have a balance diet and exercise.well its the same in a relationship.don't you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home