Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Woke up feeling new today...maybe cause theirs new shampoo in the house.....wierd rite!!!but you just feel good when you get something new....

my tummy being a lil bitch.yeah and i feel good cause i just finally realise who are your true friends and who are not.it's her choice that she wants to be somebody she is not...TRY HARDER!!

I need to decrease fats from my body.....anyone any ideas..tag me or e-mail me or whatever...i've not been eating but lazing around at home and lepaking itself is making me flabby..no i'm not flabby just fat..but my boops and all are at perfect position...so yeah.

What type of friend throws herself at your boyfriend?sick sick sick sick!!never will i see her or talk to her ever,once i get my god damn freaking book.and she is not replying me about my own book.well she is irresponsible..have always been,don't know how i put up with her.so much for treating her like a gem.well one lost means a gain of a best friend.so i'm alright about it.

Satya happy belated birthday sorry i'm a few hours late...hahahaa can't wait till i'm 18 i'll go shake my booty with you ok..PROMISE!!and maybe with me,you and your sister is alright enough.

Got i love my baby,cofee,cigarettes,pool,swimming and talking shit.I miss studying.fuck i wanna go laselle,hope my audition goes well.I need to change my handwriting man.so disgusting.

pissed at that bitch.Jamie baby thanks for listening out for me.You're a real cupcake....mie WAIT WE GO CYCLING KZZZ TOMORROW OR WHAT...

My MP3 commited suicide....YES we are gathered around here today to celebrate the lost of our dead friend,the LATE MP3.......fuck fuck how can it leave me so early,when i just thought we had a bond a everlasting friendship.ARHHHH FUCK IT!

my hair getting tooo long.....i wanna get afro curls..anyone wanna share their yucky comments or their love for the same thing..but i got to shed some fats so my face will look sharper.i need a skirt,i need new jeans...for short i need a MILLION BUCKS!

So bored that day my sister downloaded MIRC!for the hell of it..some real nice ppl some horny freak...Their was this guy..from Pakistan.he say hi a/s/l than we traded this info and than he asked have you ever slapped a guy very hard on the face,which part of the body.i said twice in the face duh...and than he said can you slapp me on my face very hard...than i ignored him...and he started saying "i wanna be your slave i wanna bow down to your feet"WHAT THE FUCK!is that suppose to fucking turn me on or something.A BLOODY CLOWN MAN!

tOdDlEs*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home