Thursday, March 02, 2006

learning history

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT MY SCHOOL RESULTS...I CAN'T BREATHE TILL I DO..

well for the viewing pleasure of many like this kepo satya..i thank you cause i didn't know anyone would read my blog..on secong thought i don't care cause it's lame...and absolute simpliciy is the best don't ya think..

My sister quit school yesterday..don't ask details..god its so damn dumb sia..forget it..worst case scenario!Damn well like always met my angel and than we sat and talk at pasir ris town park and yeah...we talked about when we were young and that he collected cards u know X-men,spiderman and all that..kinda funny..and he thought of giving it to my dear cousin...SHEEEESH....hahahaa they would just draw other cute stuff on the card..heheehe well thats almost all folks......

Besides my craving for a damn cigarette is over..i smoked 8 damn good viceroy menthol lite today..I DIED AND FLEW AROUND ON CLOUD 9 AND WENT BACK TO MY BODY AGAIN.....AND HERE I AM UNFORTUNATELY!

The chain my babes got me is kinda rusty man so i changed it....so much for STAINLESS STEAL!hahaha daylight robbery..sick shit..cockalizer!ok yeah and now it looks good as new...But i bett not for long....I'm loving my sweetheart everyday....you know that song"i wanna grow old with you"well thats so perfect i think its from 50 first dates..ya ya should be lar..

kzzzzzz chaowz* love you people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home