Saturday, January 14, 2006

A new day.....

Hell i really dunno wad to say in a fucking blog...i can write 4 fucking pages in my diary but zilt down here...like so freakin stoopid sia.....fuck!!!!

god aruna blog getting all political......it's quite not my cup of tea!so never mind...

11/01/2005>mind the langguage and broken english!<

Feeling all squishy today..Today hari raya haji,but play the bloody laptop whole damn day..feeling restless and all..had to wait 4 hours for my babe to finish his medical check up that day...lucky i brougth my book..father was release from the hospital the same day!It's a good day today but raining shit and missing my baby like hell.And disappointed can meet tomorrow..Than his ex friend smsed him and all that fuck,feeling damn disgusted with all this females that can't keep their vagina's to themselves!I do have my awkward days..Feel like crying.He has to study tomorrow..damn frustrated that day about being lost goin to atiqua and erween house.went to syura chalet..god BORING!FUCK IT!Now my other side distant cousin wants tution too...primary 3 gerl!Aiyoi!

Got to save up for my darlings birthday got to spoil him good!gonna be second month soon...I need him,I want him.could u cry from wanting a person so much?I've become an emotional shit freak after emmanuel!but it was 9 months but felt like 9 weeks.enjoyed but to what extend if a guy treats u like shit..fuck him for wasting my precious 2005.But i aint shedding a tear drop cause his not worth it..Truth hurts,but i'd pity any female within his grasp!YOU GOT TO FEED HIS FUCKING EGO AND PRIDE!WELL HIS GOT TO LEARN TO SHOVE IT UP HIS ASS AND PUT A CAN OF BEER AS THE STOPPER!thats what i call a bitch.his a real go damn slut!

FAT HOPE I'D EVEN GIVE HIM FRIENDSHIP!WITH HIM?!?!?!OVER MY DEAD CORPSE!well like christina aguilera would say be a FIGHTER!yeah she is my type of woman!and for your info i'm not that type of woman who would die without a man in her life!ITS JUST THAT ALL THOSE attention and pampering is hard to resist..Besides i do love my boo now so no problem no need to be single!but it's better than those who wait so damn long and end up faling flat on the face and rejected....time wasted...heartaches for no reason..been through it and it sucks to the core!

Shaiful happens to be mr perfect to me...all that i ever wanted,needed and more..a gentleman,caring,loving and patience of an angel to have me and putting up with me.His one in a million...totally different unlike the rest so i'm kinda taking this relationship slow cause it's TOTALLY DIFFERENT..trust me!And i knew him for 5 years and we didn't know it wud end up like this and furthermore no waiting.saw him 2005 hari raya going out with the seashell boys and god he was so adorable and honestly i always did have a crush on him and POOF*the rest is history!!!!cool huh*

love:nadiah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home