Monday, January 02, 2006

First entry!

Well its been an o.k year for 2005.....
Had a fucking rough break-up with emmanuel and than their were "o"levels...and not forgetting freinds and classmates who bitch about you...
Well now after "o"levels and the long holiday you're just glad to know who are your true friends and now i found a guy who is absolutely a dream come true....
I'll just skip the freaky details when i was in school,but during the holidays spent loads of time at beckys place and painting her house,shaiful and me got together on the 19th of December after 4 years of friendship....

I would say after that filthy school i had fun,knowing myself,searching myself and definitely less bitching!

Christmas was a ball off a time at bec house...but on the 27th went to bec house and had to go home early ..fish..well some girls tend to have nothing to say and just had to mutter something unintelligent.well loads of girl seem to make me and my love fight but who cares we absolutely happy with any source of entertainment.....

I'm damn sure that most girls go through this..so as long as we trust and love each other all would be fine....

New year was fun too,my aunt and cousins sleep over and i thought my younger cousin algebra and it feels damn good when u teach and a person understand....her younger brother was an acorn between ur butt crack though....god what a prick that boy was...

Missing some of my girls though.....hahaha their is Aruna,jamie,lillian and kabilan....wierd as it may seem but kabilan was the only honey at the end of that secondary school days.....Don't miss becky cause i see her almost 3 times a week......

New year resolution......
~save cash
~spoil my boo
~going out with my girls
~jogging with jamie
~quit puffing
~spent more time at home
~find a good school
~start on my portfolio
~shedding kilograms
and more actually......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home