Friday, January 06, 2006

Rainy days!

I'ts been rainy...U know carpenters song rainy days and mondays always makes me down.......hahahhahah yesterday went to play pool yes it was a tie.....I'm getting better by the minute...today tutioning my little cousins all the way in Woodlands...damn...3 busses..Butt soars.....Finally aruna updated her blog....

so i have 30 minutes to get ready but my sister inside so.....got to wait...well ok so still haven started on portfolio....well saw sue en the day before yesterday and she is in NAPFA...she wants to be an art teacher...old dream but i want to go into advertising...it's just so freaing fun very open...and any ideas could clash and it would still be nice......

Well i'm damn hungry so i shall retreat to the kitchen...and have branch.....toodles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home