Friday, January 06, 2006

LoVeFoOl

I'm back second time for the day and well its midnight...My baby is asleep,the rain pouring.....well my freaky ex e-mailed me...and another ex sms me at 2a.m last night and another sms to get to know me....no life idiots so i told them i was engaged and getting married next sunday and that maybe they had a wrong number to begin with....It's so fun..

got back home at 10+ from woodlands...Well taught my little cousin at an RC and the opposite corner all those mats and minahs making unitelligent remarks that irritates me...damn it..can't they go home and wash dishes or something...well wrote 3 testimonials for people today...
my dear babes accompanied me patiently while i tution one...and than another brat came along after afternoon session in school and so my babes entertained him..well so my dear boy have met my parents,sister and 4 cousins...interesting they liked him ...who wouldnt..nice guy!loving him everyday...

i need a bum massage all these long rides on busses makes me sick..can't wait to get my own motorbike...!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home