Monday, January 23, 2006

A new day.....

Well woke up this morning feeling all tingly.........

Partly my baby got a new phone after loosing his....Well well it's a new day!just read my daily horoscope thingy and it looks bad...and anyway i read for the fun of it.....do you believe in horoscopes?interesting eh..don't ya think!

Lillians pestering me to go work with her it's not a bad paid job but maybe i'm just god damned lazy..aruna damn wish i could have met ya yesterday with bush and jamie we missed ya,ya know...but it seems like you're more on your own now,you've changed eh....Well yesterdays class gathering wasn't superb but it wasn't that bad either...i(like always) making all the god damn noise...but u got to self-entertain when everyones boring you down...i don't want anyone spoiling my 4 precious hour....and got the food their was some mee thingy that wasn't bad at all cooked up by val mummy and satay and black pepper thingy with epok-epok and all that...but half the time talking cock with the girls in the air-con room above all that smoke....BUT THE MARSHMALLOW WAS SINFUL....but i still do love chocolate...and you know in tamp mall the little chocolate shop have marshmallow dipped in chocolate....*now thats what i call paradise*

yeah and my baby met my aunty uncle grandma and 3 of my cousins......my havoc aunty made him welcome cause maybe she is very open and great fun...we smoke together and i'm tutioning her little brats so ya...i slept over on that friday night.....she did me a facial.....great cool woman...and so my little baby lovess adoress small little brats so he kept them bloody entertained...

i'd like to be a mum one day..i like small children but some kids just give you the impression that all children will come like pest....is it because of parents?that's something to explore...and last night i was just talking about it with my sister...and just wondering of the wonders giving birth..breast feeding....wierd right..and how god should give us part time babies instead....hahahahahah k just kidding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home