Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Blogging

Well saw this little bitch Farah that day..She said i like to gossip and than say i act tanned but so babat(fats)...than told my guy he could get a better looking girl...God whats up is it with girls who just cannot share or be happy for others of their own sex..It's scary how this females could stood so low..well this whore told her guy who told my guy about this..and you know whats dumb..my guy told him to go and die..and call her a sundal(slut) and her guy say thats why i want her to have anal sex....

Well can't help being mean..but that put a smile on my face i'm only human.and for gods sake i don't gossip i don't like gosipping thats why i make friends with boys..so much easier to entertain..but i do gossip a little at times..i gossip about myself..If thats considered gossiping.

damn its been a long time since i blog..its all so stagnant...its nice reading but to type all this shit,its so annoying...Why did i bother..GOD KNOWS.

well i've lost all mood today.. i just feel like being alone....I've been sketching a lot lately so it means i'm restless or irritated of some sort,but i've got no reason behind it...i know there is something on my mind,but i can't point it out,and it is so god damn frustrating..and i've start writing in my diary again and the last time was 31 jan so it's been awhile.

You know ANNE FRANK said paper is more patient...so yeah so i prefer diary...and reading one that i started 4 years ago got me laughing out aloud.call that LAME.i don't care..

Well so what Farah Bitch said got me thinking.ONE-i know i have the same old damn clothes and i don't dress up like a god damn minah and has make-up so think it would crack when you smile.TWO-i am tanned or dark or whateva,my race is INDIAN and soooo I LOVE SWIMMING and it does not concern her one bit that i had a chalet 2 weeks straight for 4 days a week and i got sun burnt..THREE-SO WHAT IF I HAVE FATS,its better than her body anytime like runway.and one MnMs for her boops.and if i'm fat also i'm doing something abou it plus i love myself whatever it is..because you deffinitely can't love anyone if you don't love yourself first..
SO THERE I SAID IT ALL IN ONE BREADTH..and yes my guy loves me the way i am,so it shouldnt concern no one else.

And i'm damn proud to say that wadever you girls say don't affect our relationship cause..we have known each other for 4 god damn years and have gone through ups and downs before we stead so yeah..you can just..FUCK OFF!

Absolute simplicity is the best..so at least when you have something more,you can always enjoy and look forward to it.and that goes to the fact why i'm not dolled up 24 hours like some of you girls who ever you are..but don't feel offended cause i don't know you!Can you immagine your face 30 years down the road...with all those chemical in your face...immagine if it was LEAD.can you immagine................MY GOD ur face could look runnier than some old hags ass!

Thats all folks!i'm doing this cause i thought no one reads untill i found some people linking me and bumped into sathyaaaaaaaaaa that night and she ask me to update so yeah yeah yeah..i'm doing it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home