Wednesday, February 08, 2006

SWEET CAKES!

MISS VALERIE

MISS ARUNA

MISS WANI

MISS JAMIE

I MISSSS YOU MY LITTLE CUPCAKES!

Damn can't wait to see you guys on friday besides the damn results!hahahah val F.Y.I i was beside Wani when she was talking to you...bloody small world..found out her guy is my babes cousin...Smalllll world hee hee but i'm loving it!It's like the whole worlds are some how connected hahahahaah

But Results getting to my tummy i feel like screaming....
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEE HEE
i feel bonkerssssssss!

And i found a new best friend...guess who....My boyfriend.....
accompany bec yesterday go white sands had a hiccup thanks to me cause of me being frank...
But what i say is not wrong so i really can't be bothered..but it did effect me duh my best friend...and had a good talk with my dearest..and to me he cares he listens...and i have comfort telling him everything..And his my boo!god it's great..the best most satisfying relationship ever ...he respects me.....he goes swimming just cause i want too..even though he can't swim...
Loving him everyday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home