Sunday, March 12, 2006

Just finish a book called "Seven Sunny Days"by Chris Manby...not bad lah..but not good enough..but story line is so twisted...i rate 2.5/5....so if you read it no loss if you don't read it no gain...

not been updating neither my diary nor this blog...yeah so i kinda forget evrything...well on the 9th forgot wad happen...eh i remember..my baby came over to my place and than made scrambled eggs for him hahaha pathetic i know..than lepak with my sister at home....and all they talk about is Hindustan..SIALAH give me a god damn break!and well the 10th we wanted go play pool but we felt to god damn lazy so we had a picnic at the park and 11th which was yesterday he played pool with his friend kamil and than he saw his ex and than he met me and than met up with my sister and we had one of our favourite discussion....i love it when they talk about life stuff its so cool..the last time was children,there was religion,parents,everything....you learn something new everyday....

got my audition this tuesday...nervous yet excited.can't explain the feeling dude.....you just feeel like giggling till you can't breadthe..so budget yesterday we all had StormKing sucks man gulung...wakakakakak fuck it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home