Thursday, April 20, 2006

sorry people!

Sorry for not updating i was on a very long holiday in my room...

God !didn't know u people read my blog..darn i thought its so damn fucking lame...

Well so..wads happen in my life..is my 5th month anniversary yesterday!great we went swimming..hmmmm this month felt super fast,it felt like 2 weeks..and went early to the pool and its so empty u could swim naked sial..only if u dun mind the stupid old lazy lifeguards doing nothing...

today just lepak lepak,play cards and enjoy my babes...got to spend super a lot of time with him before he go NS!mati sial he go NS!

fucking cannot wait for school...bloody bored not using my brain..ya and i retired from teaching those bloody brats..THANK GOD!yes my cousins are tiny little rats in a drain..freakin irritating...So my dear little family had a family gathering on good friday and the following day..THEY are worst than batteries man.their energy level are super high...so ask them put up a play for me,they did anak metropolitan and they did some stupid shit i forgot wad...than play this thing like "whose line is it anyway" (i tink) passing this small pillow around and make a prop out of it..so i used it as an ass duping to "check on it" by beyonce...freaking stoopid sia..than read them some fairy tale story from grimlyns so it was not like the usual ,the story lines are all different and evergreen..

so they finally got out of the damn house...and i'm hooked to juanes song la camisa negra..hips don't lie ..and be without you...Favourite giler sia..got bloody o's only got me to laselle so i'm starting in july..and i'm still a free bird..and i'm hooked to playing the sims in my babes hp..he dosen't play it but i do haha he had to change to n-gaged cause of ns...but gerek ar...Oh and my 6610i died so i'm using my dads samsung like fucking bulky sia but at least better la...anyway tip top condition so it looks brand new..dunno wad bloody model lar..

i may be getting w810i soon..my mum bought me Escada perfume,so damn nice can steam alone sia smell...ewwwww just kidding!saw my jr just now SAMANTHA preety babe say my hair rock hahaha but one classmate say i look like soraya!no offence BUT WHAT THE HELLLL! forget it ....soraya is smaller and shorter ...and i'm fleshier and taller..potek sia!blind vomits* k nvr mind so that poor boy had to wait 4 and a half hours for the hair .it was at raffles place $225 including highlights...my ass so flat become flatter sia..cause the woman say must longer cause my hair super VIRGIN!hahahaa funny siak!my aunty some law firm sectary so she intro me her hairdresser...not bad lar..
so its been a preety glorious 5th months..wadever that means..i'm like tired but u people read so i appreciate it loads and i'll now update regularlllly...ones a term or semester or a week...see how lah kzzzzzz

Wad happen to soraya blog man!hahaha the spiciest blog i read..the mild one would be aruna yogendiran's hhahaahah sorry babe had the urge..can't bully u live,so blog oso can rite..heehee chill babes...

i tink i lost weight lar...i had a mango for breakfast and had chicken wrap and little fish tingys at old chang kee....so i shud be loosing weight...going Malaysia next weekend my cousins wedding and he is only 23 years old and the girl 20 so fucking young..my mother say cause he too horny thats why..wadever ..but means i can claim hari raya $ if go malaysia and i dun give a damn...and i'm gonna eat chewing gum till my teeth fall out...

Been playing xbox at downtowneast nice environment and cheap...for ppl who dun have xbox..fifa 2006 fun sial..can shout the whole way..so wad if its soccer and i'm a girl...i happen to love soccer and when i lepak with some seashell boys..was called that cause they hang near seashell park so i was their goal keeper...

My sister modelling a lot sia got training plus one whole week she is booked to model for all this tai tai's...wish i had her body...i'm working on it....but i hv the boops and she got a little more ass.. i tink we sisters fats genes(if theirs such thing)UNEVENLY SPREAD!parents fault hahaah why my mother never marry caucasian at least got blue or green or grey eyes..or a negro at least i'll have afro hair natural can do braids and cornrolls and dreadlock or wad..I wanna be rasta but i feel like being gothic sometimes some mysterious sadistic people...

i have just summarised my whole month that i miss typing in this place !

thanks people for reading!miss u pips from lyss...feel like bitingur head off.....I'M LAME rite?...bored bored...gonna catch some zZZZZZZ they say proper sleep can affect weight so i'm gonna sllep at least it burns more calories than watching tv...and the only fats i'm burning is in my fingers..i tink...if theirs such things..BUT they dun look like sausages so i take it back

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home