Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Oh man wad a wedding!!!!!!!!!wowwww!!!

10 million ...That wouldn't be even enough if i sold everything i mean SERIOUSLY everything i have from clothes to the single thread on my panties....

Wow they 2 seem a perfect couple and she would be the one and only daughter in her in laws household,heavans she is gonna be so doted on...

What a life..May they have a happy marriage and no evil eyes be cast on them.So sweet!
Wish i could be married like that.Envied by many.dreams of so many...

I'm gonna save from today onwards..i'd rather live like a beggar now and have a lavish life later man.No more ciggies..I don't expect my wedding to be like that cause i don't have families around the world,thank god hahahaha

BUT I PROMISE YOU NOW I WON'T GET MARRIED UNDER A BLOCK OF FLATS,IF I DO AND I INVITE YOU PLZ REMIND ME TO HAVE A MISERABLE TIME ON MY WEDDING HAHAHAHAHAH
and those man who insist on marrying me under a block of flat can go marry the public phone below...

Yes i have standards cause a wedding is like once in every lifetime..and wad if in one lifetime u stay single.God! But if i stay single tooo...WHY NOT?i'll be shopping only at paragon in Singapore..NO More Giordano,Bossini,Mango,Esprit!!!WOOOHOOO it's all GUCCI,D&G,CHANEL,YVES SAINT LAURENT,GUESS,SALVATORE FERRAGAMO,BVLGARI ,KENZO,BURBERRY,PRADA,LOUIS VUITTON,SWAROVSKI,TOD'S,HERMES,GIORGIA ARMANI,EMPORIO ARMANI,CALVIN KLEIN,ED HARDY,TRUE RELIGION,POLO RALPH LAUREN,GIVENCHY,CELINE,DIOR,TIFFANY AND CO,VICTORIA SECRETS,LEVIS,DONNA KARAN NEW YORK(DKNY),ANNA SUI,FENDI.........................and to many many moreeeeeee

Damn wouldn't that be cool hahahha..Dreams dreams dreams.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home