Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Just came back from Laselle,just did my instant student card..soo cool..

So actually met Lillian yesterday and that woman had a friend wanted to get rid of a cat and now its with me.Yes i adopted that noti kitty..It's still young so she is so active.She likes fury and moving stuff.I bathed her yesterday too and now she is playing with this vibrating mouse.Hope it dosen't turn her on.

Love my new skin cause everytime i see her i wanna smoke.MY VICEROY MENTHOL LITES!baby where are you?

I miss my shaiful.yes i'm o.k already.The wind passed by and took all my bad feelings away..It's a new day and i wanna start a new so,no more ugly feelings.

Bloody cat just bit my cheek.CEKIK DARAH!ahhhhhh asshole....my boyfriend had to go to cck polyclinic today heeheee to take out his wisdom tooth.so funny,it just tickles me pink to think about it..sorry baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home