Monday, June 26, 2006

...i miss my mon cheri...

o.k wads new...well just finished a book by Nora Roberts tittled Sweet revenge..I like her books.which girl isn't a sucker for romance novel?maybe not u..but me a super sucker for it.

Well a romance with revenge as a plot.Who could resist the way they describe the hero and than the lady who steals his heart.i envy her.I just love books,it's amazing how reading could bring you to another world.Reading love stories is the only companion,now that my love is in NS.

him being in NS has given me a chance to think of this whole relationship in a whole new different level.I know myself well enough to know i can live without a man in my life.But One thing for sure i love him.Loving a person does not make a relationship grow,i know.So what does?

Love and relationship is so complicated compared to all the love stories you read.All the false hope,and the mushy feeling inside....

je taime mon cheri*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home