Sunday, June 18, 2006

it's a hideous sunday .....................


dun make me hate you baby......
i can do it at a snap of a finger.....
don't step on my wrong nerve....
i'm not an ego feeder....
i'm not for ur back and call....
i'm can be a bitch at this ....


just don't push it to far....
don't act like you know me all your life....
you don't....
what u need is a pet....
i'm not your doormat....
if ur asking for a fight,thats what i will give u with pleasure...


but baby dun u regret....
i may break ur heart....
if ur lucky i may break ur face....
i will break ur soul....
with nothing but my tongue....


just don't push it to far....
baby u wanna see a bitch....
i'll give u a bitch....
by then,dun think u can stop me....
cause i won't....
a great big fight i'll give that u won't ever forget....


i'll make history in ur past....
i'll make shit in ur present....
i'll give u hell in ur future....
and believe me i will....
just don't push it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home