Sunday, May 21, 2006

ok went to my ama house yesterday!

she is so damn bloody cute man..hahah went inside the house and i said hi and she smile and she had no teeth so bloody cute man!!

she is an old babe..so me my sister my mum went there and their was this group of failed ah bengs wannabe sniffing glue ...damn fucking lame sia ..and i swear they look damn pathetic.anyways its their damn future so i dun give a piss.....

so we went to lepak at the kopitiam after that..my poor sister couldn't celebrate her anniversary..i missed my baby..so we met today...

and.........................

the same thing..his all mine..love him

u know after seeing him everyday his smile still can make me giddy like having that first crush in school.
his eyes like stars and his eyelashes so long so cute,so sexy...
love it how he makes me feel all better when he says "ur not fat" hahahaaha
i love how he looks ever oh so adorable now that his kinda botak..
how he covers my mouth when i yawn.and the little tender kisses he gives all over my face...

many-many more..i wrote him a 1000 word essay on why i love him and wad i love about him...
HE IS ONE HAPPY BOY/MAN??young man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home