Sunday, May 07, 2006

wads up with people changing there bloggy add.

it's soraya than now my aruna...
Wad telah happen sia???
problems with the outside world??people a blog is online,it's meant to be viewed by many many people,the public eye...so you people should not give two piss...it's the freedom of speech...

Well today i wanted to stay at home,but due to my need for him...i had to meet my baby..so we played pool.I was super duper crazy.i just took my flu tablet and i was dizzy so i talked crap and laughed at the most stupid thing.i swear it's not on purpose or attracting his attention..i was aware of it but i couldn't control myself..

I swear it's just flu tablets and not drugs!

It's a sunday and wads irritating is the bus is full with bangla's and the first thing that attracts them is my headlights.and its so fucking irritating!i hate people starring at my boops i never prayed everyday for god to make my boops bigger..
i feel like binding them.My friends tell me girls would die for my boops.fuck it!THAN die!

i know i have to be happy with myself..so i'll try very hard...prays*****

so we play pool and the score was 10-0 hahaha cause i was drunk.i was on pills,flu pills.and this pool counter people still don't think i'm 16 ."can i see your ic plis?"bloody blind makciks!.....

I LOVE KIT KAT CHUNKY...SOOOOO STEAM*

bye ppl..i'll be back....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home