Tuesday, May 16, 2006

YES I went MIA!!

hahaha miss me?

well so hmm i forgot wad happen...TOTALLY! k so i'm back i bought my mummy cheesecake from coffee bean,and she opened the fridge and she went "ooh sedap"..as i scribbled childish stuff on the box like expiry date on mother's day and all that..my sister got my mum body shop stuff that was pricey..but my mum prefered mine better...well my honey but chicago cheesecake for his mum too...and you know wad i told my mum its fattening.so she gave me some..reverse psycology..hahaha but no i didn't want it cause its her present...

well so this pass few days you shud know wad i've been doing....i feel sad now my angels going NS,i feel thee pinch...

God i need school..yup and i need call lily for a job,and i'm becoming real forgetful..i envy people with exams now....I WANT I WANT!!!!

I'LL JUST BLOG WENT MORE things come up...for now my life is boring boring..cause other blogs write about school school school school..and i've got no school school school school yet......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home