Saturday, June 03, 2006

hmmmmm my leanaan(sweetheart in gaelic) is out of singapore...

miss him.he will be back next week and than soon after NS...ouch* wad too doo..ok yeah so i've done lazing around and watching vcd and all that shit load..

and a wonderful thing happen,aruna asked me out on monday...yeah yeah yeah....and this past few days had a wonderful conversation with my guy,you know he is so scared to go NS hahahha cause of me...and got to assure him cause his friends scaring him half to death..but dun worry i'm in good hands..can't wait to school and 2 years will pass like the breeze.hope to get the job at pet safari*cross fingers* love to be around all that animals.Miss looking around for cute doggy stuff for robin's ex doggy COOKIE....sobz*

ROBIN DUNCHA MISS COOKIE...

sad day..miss buying my old cat a condo,a water bed,a personal private playground and a pet rat for my cat..they were best buddies..hee hee.....gave birth to 4 little kittens and it died...oh dear sad story....

ooooh but look at soraya's pup..that's one bunddle of joy.so cute i wish i could bite of its head...you know that feeling when you see a real cute baby...they look so yummy...

ouh my uncle went into the hospital a minute ago,don't really know wads wrong yet..something to do with his tummy i guess.......

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home