Sunday, May 28, 2006

my darling going overseas soon..

darn i wish he could bring me in his bag..sobz

it's ok..shocked like hell when my ex ewwwwwwww added me in friendster..who cares anyway.

i hate my sister figure.she is doing so many modelling crap this pass few days for Ed Hardy and she did one for True Religion..bitch i hate her..but i'm so happy for her..at C.H.I.J.M.E.S ,MOS ,ink bar and many more..she likes to tell me wad happen and talk about gorgeous clothes..and making me try my best too loose my flabs hahaha

she ask me to join but faster lose weight bout 5 more kg cause she say i have the height..

moving on..hang with my baby..and watched da vinci code on wednesday last week..yeah i'm slow i know but my aunty gave me free ticks.so went with my baby,a cousin ,n my sister n her guy..it was at the new cathay leisure.near dhoby ghaut.superb place damn new..sound system new and power packed..seats so comfy you fight to sleep or watch the show,u wish u cud pluck it out and use it for ur living room.air-con cold cause its new,more reason to cuddle up.big and preety ....it's on the 5th and 6th floor...very cool...

thats bout it for now...

Singapore idol stinks..so many ..........chinese..
the chinese girls mostly suck at singing their tongue in the way,pronounciation suck,the judges are so damn tone deaf! how can that potato boy(judge call him teddy bear)even last an extra round.... WTF and that stupid "elvis" guy is proud as a peacock but as "creative" as a pea and a cock.bossy fuck..

honestly i aint freaking boasting..i cud sing better...can ask aruna and robin the 2 ppl who has heard me sing..i'm at least better than the potato boy...

AIYOI!

but if anyone should continue it should be only Jonathan,hady,rahimah,paul(maybe).....and thats it..the rest can just scram!

and soraya...out of the 3 ur the one who should have continued...amanda was a pain,u should have just shove a heal in her mouth..fickle minded!she PMS or wad sia!

Singapore idol a new entertainment for bitching real good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home