Friday, June 23, 2006

My dearest friend,Aruna tagged me for this and well, here it goes.


7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME
1. I don't care how i look as long as i'm comfortable.
2. I love swimming..
3. I feel fat no matter what you say.
4. I'm a dumpee not a dumper.
5. I love all ANIMALS..i dun care wad..i play with spiders,dogs,ants,millipedes anything u name it.
6. I really do not give a shit what you think about me unless u mean something to me.
7. I'm a happy girl....


7 THINGS THAT SCARES ME
1. Crazy violent old people.
2. My handphone getting lost or stolen.
3. My wallet getting lost or stolen.
4. Clowns.
5. Death and Hell
6. Losing loved ones.
7. My slipper giving way in public.


7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT
1. How could an angel break my heart? by Toni Braxton
2. Buttons by Pussycat Dolls
3. Hard to say i'm sorry by Chicago
4. La Tortura by Shakira
5. Sorry by Madonna
6. Queen of Hollywood by The Corrs
7. Killing me sftly by Lauren Hill


7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST
1. Am i fat?(for fun)
2. huh?
3. what?!?
4. What the hell?
6. Idiot(thanks to aruna)
7.Bloody Hell


7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS
1. Bored people.
2. Nothing better to do people.
3. People who like answering questions.
4. Anyone for cheap entertainment.
5. Anyone who reads this.
6. Humans.
7. People who likes number 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home