Monday, June 26, 2006

man just kill ur romantic mood everytime...

Ya i love you baby,but ur such a spoiler.FUCK I NEED A PACK OF CIGGIES!ya i didn't touch a stick in a day ya so..don't stress me baby.

I don't look forward too talking to him every weekday nite anymore,cause his always too tired and he talks to me like talking to his damn officer.ya i understand but don't push me to talk for heavans sakes.what the hell u want me to talk about?every detail of my period?

Just sick man...Bloody mood spoiler.Bloody in.....fine,i'm indian too..Don't expect anything from me for gods sake.i feel not good enough.God i hope u find some better girl...BUT i tink no,i treated u like a prince if thats not enuf u need a slave.

Just because ur in fucking ns dosent mean u got to well up in self-pity.For gods sake and hang suspicion on every word i speak.You want me to prove you right by having another guy and make it normal like all the girls who cheat on their guys in ns...What the hell u want from me?Is not having a scandal bloody abnormal to a girl who has a guy in ns?

Baby i can't wait for friday to slap you..obviously it will be jokingly but boy do i mean it..

What is it with the childish boys who thinks between the legs and than expect their egos to be fed?Sick bitch.Baby i've been best to you than anyone before if you can't appreciate it than fuck it.JUST WALK AWAY,i won't look in any other direction.I miss being single.so i dun mind,but baby better start courting me before my heart goes down to my stomach..

Give me a break and just leave me alone!i'll feel better later but i just got to let of some steam.
Baby i'll warn u again,don't push the wrong nerve baby.

HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMENS SCORN!(no phrase could be any better than this,don't you tink ladies)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home