Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yeah i'm happy that at least 3 people that i support make it thru..I didn't want norman to go through but damn lah who cares,in the end also still BYE-BYE!

currently i'm so fucking irritated but the day went well ..Met up with Jamie we went cycling and met bec for awhile to get something..Going out with Jamie again was super fun,we could just talk and talk and talk and talk and we can't end....Bitch here bitch there...Fuck it it was fun.talk about everything under the sun!woootz***

o.k than came home and layan this damn cat thats making engraving all over my hand!long and short lines...

Damn irritated with my fucking mum and sister..that means i'm fucking annoyed with everyone.Furthermore when i'm having my fucking period...Wow thats something isn't it..

Feel like just bloody screaming at everyone around so damn fucking irritating la....wahliao!

I'm gonna continue with my book now chaowz..*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home