Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Oh my god why do Singapore bother with Singapore Idol again??

They wanna sing songs by Beyonce,Jamie cullum,Nat king cole,Kelly Clarkson and they don't do justice for the song.The original singer should go sue them.They should learn how to open their mouth and sing for gods sakes it's not a KTV!Learn from choir man,i was from their once so it helps loads....
I'm so far just rooting for Mathilda,Jay,siew woon and Gayle..Mathilda cause she can sing despite the cramped face...Jay for being soft but sounding very man,Siew woon has the voice but no face and Gayle who is 50/50...

so yeah here's a sneak preview of that pussy in my house..





she is small..Like people say u look slightly bigger in camera.So that explains it..I miss having cats in the house.There was one cat called sky it died,one cat called rusty and the other tootee ran away,Rainy a persian got fucking stolen and yes i have a line of cats history.So this cat is now called Sophie and i have no idea why..hahaha

So i'm now reading a book tittled Mr maybe by Jane Green cause its hilarious and a MUST read..You can seriously laugh out loud.

I was watching Oprah Winfrey about picking out the right jeans and it sure comes in handy..I suddenly love listening to the corrs..The music is so Irish ...so haunting..runaway,no frontier and especially their instrumental u should go hear it..You know the cd Rasuk and mahaguru by Dzul Rabul Jalil is instrumental and very indonesian.I LIKE! also very haunting.You know those hair standing type of music.I really enjoy it and the boyfriend dosent fine it quite of a turn on,but who cares about wad he tinks rite.I'm just appreciating the Javanese blood in me.

The best part was,the last time i was at my grandma house.She told us that on her side,we are the descendant of Majapahit.OoOoOo isn't that cool.Cause even in the Javanese race itself theirs many different categories.Like for example in the race chinese itself their is hokien and cantonese..Well Puteri Gunung Ledang sister who is called Puteri Gunung Banang is from Batu Pahat,Johor and that is where my grandama was born and all the other descendant shit.....KWANG KWANG KWANG! believe it or not??? hahaha nice to believe but u people must be making all that funny faces,rolling of eyes,green of faces,puking blood... who cares..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home