Friday, June 30, 2006

I'm home alone with just my sister..

Got a chalet today yeah but my sister has a show tomorrow so she can't stay home alone so i'm here....I can't swim..should i use a tampon???see how lar...Well picked my baby up just now..We will just put all this fuck things behind us for now..When i'm more sane i'll bring it up kzzzz dun worry baby i won't forget..

Hmmm well today was fairly fine ...But still i'm not fine.My brains still thinking..am i the right one for him?is he right for me?why do i love him?what makes him love me?do i trust him?does he trust me?am i taking advantage of him?or is he taking advantage of me??

wow and so many more question yes even after 7 months.Baby i do love you but don't take things for granted and don't push it my dear boy...

I know i've done my part and i know i'm not the type who cheat cause i don't wanna live with that guilt.I know wadever happens,it happens for a reason.either it strengthens our bond or its just not meant to be.So i'm just taking everything bit by bit.

This is what i'm just wondering but between us baby everythings fine.But not yet to perfection.I will do my part to make you happy but don't push your luck cause i may not take it anymore..

Love you all the same...No harm done just wondering..right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home