Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Ok i talked to Mirabell last night and all is fine between me and her....AND yes theirs another person to biatch about now hahahahahah...Eunice..well we had to do this teachers package thingy and yes she was alll kiasu..bloody typical.I don't like pressure unless i bring it upon myself....SO FUCK OFF...

anyway i did my damn part already i did fucking 4 when the rest did 2 my only mistake was not using Times new roman ...wadever honey,go screw ur ass with a dildo!

Ok lets start a new...WEll i feel so much better from yesterdays break so now i'm feeling all little miss sunshine....I feel preety cause i just shaved my legs,girls would understand,guys would just appreciate...woooooooow yeah i'm coming up with a new blog and aruna yogendiran is doing my skin ,thanks babe....

such an angel....little miss angel...

i'm crazy u know..i've gone bonkers....after this no more group work (with by now u knw who)wooopeee....I'll be having a show in school most prob in feb and doing a play called THE ROOM BY harold pinter.it's damn fucking interesting k...I'll most probably be playing the character of Rose a 60 year old cow.....cool kan? enough of school,when everyone started school i feel so deprived now i can't wait for school to be kapooot i wanna work,i want the CASH!
MONEY makes the world go round...

I MISS MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYY...DAMN FUCKING NS!having an affair with my boyfriend but his gonna pass out soon wooooopeeeeeeeeeeee

I LIKE..

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 11, 2006, Blogger Aruna said...

I know you simply lurve my father's name huh, Kamal?

But quit calling me that. Hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home