Sunday, July 23, 2006

Ok kiwakkkk!!!Go back to loyang was like freakin boring!!!

Kwang kwang kwang!

k nevermind....wad to do..like that lah..ok see how bout comittment!got many ready,family,my baby,school...

WOWWW!i love laselle..my passion,ya i know u can't go anywhere much with a theatre arts diploma/degree....but at least i would do my best at something i love...boyfriend's been supportive..But still scared cause he is in NS...but nvm....

HAPPY BELATED 8 MONTHS TO MEEEE!

hmmm yes even after constant complains..he is wonderful....amazing....dun wanna bore so many with my constant rambling about my relationship..

Went to play POOL at grand link almost 3 hours ...and i realise i play damn well with an mp3 in my earsssss.....interesting,maybe cause no distraction..

My sister birthaday was cool we went to eat at seoul garden and than we played pool at Downtown....surprise surprise...yes my mum my dad my sister and me...eh paisei la but after awhile...Fun sia...My mum with her tudung..wahliao..buttttt she never play k..And she was saying girls play pool very vulgar cause the butts in the air...OH PLEASEEEEEE!so i asked if i looked vulgar but she added *unless ur using a short shirt and if i can see ur ass crack wakakakaka!

WAD CRAPPPPPPPP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home