Tuesday, October 10, 2006

O.k sorry guys for not blogging half my life in public.

School has been great and all that crap and it's very pressurizin of cause.But i'm fine and tired and i just felt like pausing my life so i didn't go to school today..I miss my baby terribly....sobz...I'm in a mushy mood and i just wish i could lie with him and his arms wrapped around me..Yesh we are gonna be a year in 2 months i can't wait balls..hahahaha

i need to smoke i wanna smoke my Viceroys but i'm fasting.Nevermind..Ok so the people in school has been pricks yesterday and i just chatted with Aruna during my break and than we decided to meet..AND WE DID!i LOVE sURPRISE AND I MISS ARUNA....it was fun just sitting down and gossiping and just realise that we're going through same shit in class.But i don't give a flying frog about people think of me.Self-satisfaction seems much more promising so i really dun care..But to a girl in particular I HATE YOU oh yes i will mention names she is called meribell..Dissapointed with her but the rest of my group members still love me so she can just FUCK OFF...wooow i'm so fierce....But i love bitchin and sarcasm,i'll die from it one day...It's like a virus or something..

Great meeting up with ARUUUUNA..we must met again and we could bring our preacher Robin..Robin have you ever taught of being a priest?I think you have potential u knowww....

Not going to school today is so damn refreshing cause i was starting to feel i didn't have a life.I just need my old friends and my baby and some family members..School is fine it's the people in school thats practising negative competitivenes..Bloody swines...AND yes i had 2 group meeting today and i skipped u know whyyyyyyyyyy cause i wanna see if they can survive without me..I GUESS NOT MUAHAHAHAHAHHA they just called me...god if they were in front of me i would just ask them to talk to my toes and pray that my preet toes reply...And i damn hell don't have cocktailed hotdog toes...

I LURVE MY HARI RAYA CLOTHES THIS YEAR ...ones a 3 piece the other 2.white and aqua blue...Woow i feel like a princess....do you feel like puking?it's ok thats all up to you......

I WANT MY BABY.....people in school call me random.You understand why...If you understnd u can categorise yourself in the brain from being slow or full of preety pink groves in your thick skull.

Do you understnd?????Nevermind i'll blog again soon all you beautiful people....

Lots of hugs and fat wet kisses.....MUACHKZZZZZZ*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home