Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ok back to people like aruna and robin...I'm gonna blog..

I would first like to say i miss you guys like hell...

hahahah okkkkkkkkk...now lets talk about my life...My school is my life.God i'm so busy and i may be doing a production show in Feb plz come and support me aitez..i'll keep the details up.And i've got an essay to write..i got theis and that to do..i'm stress out but love doing it...It's pushing me to the brim of hell..and yes me and my boyfriends great and wondrful coming to 11 months...

i love you guys and i miss my old mates in secondary school..can't believe the only communication we have is like only from blogging..But it's all good.... ok you beautiful people i'll update ok frm now on.....muachkzzzzzzzzzzzz my taggy is expired so give me some time aitez..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home